DYNA® MARBLE MAID 8000 is a high performing concentrated intensive cleaner and detergent for residential, commercial, and industrial stone and tile surfaces. This product is formulated to dissolve heavy stains, greases, oils, waxes, and grimy build-up commonly found on floors, walls and countertops. This easy to use cleaner cleans, beautifies, and restores marble, granite, limestone, all dimensional and natural stone surfaces, glazed and unglazed ceramic tile surfaces, clay bricks, pavers and various cementitious surfaces.
- For interior and exterior use
- For natural and dimensional stone, ceramic, porcelain, cementitious and many other surfaces.
1. Test MARBLE MAID 8000 on a spare tile, grout joint or the surface to be cleaned in an inconspicuous area.
2. Do not apply below 0°C (32°F) or above 40°C (104°F).
3. This product is designed for periodic intense cleaning, stripping waxes or stripping water-borne sellers only. For frequent or daily use, use STONE SOAP 8010. This is for use for medium to large surfaces areas. For localized cleaning use SPRAY & WIPE 8030.
SECTIONS - 930000
1. For periodic intense cleaning, mix approximately 1 to 3 fluid ounces in a bucket with a gallon of warm clean water.
2. With a mop or sponge apply the solution in a swirling motion. Do not apply heavy pressure as debris may scratch polished stone surfaces.
3. Mock up excess and let dry.
4. If solutions greater than this are used, a rinse with cold clean water may be required.
5. For an intense cleaning after a new tile or stone has been installed use 3 to 6 ounces instead and rinse afterwards. Do not apply heavy pressure as loose grout debris may scratch the polished stone surface.
DYNA® MARBLE MAID 8000 is available in:
- 946 ml (1.0 US quarts)
DYNA shall not be liable for incidental and consequential damages, indirectly or directly sustained, nor for any loss by application of these goods not in accordance with the printed instructions or for other than the intended use. Before using the user shall determine the suitability of the product for its intended use and the user will assume all risks and liabilities that may arise in connection therewith. DYNA’s liability is expressly limited to the replacement of defective goods. Any claim shall be deemed waived unless the claim is made in writing to DYNA within 15 days
This premium quality product was designed to satisfy the user. If you are not satisfied after Surface Testing on a small area, please contact our technical service department immediately.
NO WARRANTIES expressed or implied are offered by DYNA. The Manufacturer’s liability is limited to the replacement of products proven defective.
The user assumes all risks and liabilities associated with the use of this product.